Medfield Tutoring promotes proactive learning.
All students are encouraged to achieve their academic goals by becoming independent thinkers.
Students will learn:
1. How to understand, and retain information
2. How to study effectively and efficiently for tests, quizzes, and exams
3. How to find enthusiasm in learning difficult content
4. How to reach academic goals
5. How to ask and find help when needed
Heather’s ultimate goal is to get her students to a point where they can efficiently learn on their own and take initiative to ask a teacher, parent, or tutor for help when they do not understand something. Proactive learners are successful learners because they seek help before their grades start to suffer.
Medfield Walpole Norwood Dover Sherborn Westwood Millis Medway Holliston